Fire Damage Restoration
Even if the fire damage in your house was contained and handled, the chances are that area of your house which was wrecked by fire, is hiding more damage than what you can see. You will probably be able to clean the soot and throw away fire rubble, but smoke deodorization and mold remediation is not an everyday job which you can take care of on your own. There may also be damages to furniture or carpets and rugs in your house that only a professional can deal with.
Furthermore, if the fire is brutal, masonry and concrete structures can lose its strength and ceiling fixtures can get damaged and crumble.
Some fire damages are so extreme that power machinery has to be involved for fire damage restoration. It’s too expensive to buy them so the other option is to simply call a fire damage restoration company to solve all fire damage problems in a hurry. You can relax now because it’s time to call in the experts. If you live in or around Huntington Beach, then search no further because Huntington Beach Fire Damage is easily approachable to people with unresolved fire damage issues
Equipment Used in A Smoke Damage Clean Up
The common machinery and equipment used to restore fire damage are given below:
- Body protective clothing: It consists of gloves, masks and overalls worn for the protection of the body
- Chemical sponges: To clean concrete walls and masonry
- Degreasers: To clean soot from different surfaces in the house
- Power Vacuums: To clean fire and smoke residues
- Dehydrators: To dry fabrics and upholstery items which have gotten wet, under warm air and heat
- Fogger: To eliminate smoke odor from the atmosphere
- Ozone Generator: Used to remove odor from delicate items like clothes, furniture and small objects.
- Zip Containment Barriers: A tent-like instrument which is settled around the fire affected area to contain the damage and prevent the mess from spreading around during the restoration work.
- Heavy Duty fans: To get the murky and contaminated smoke air moving out of the house.
Time is not a barrier for the Huntington Fire Damage Services. Our hotline is open 24/7 to resolve fire damage issues on your property. What makes us distinct from other fire damage restoration companies is that we are
- Licensed by CSLB #958554
- We only hire professionals certified by IICRC
- 10 years of experience in the field of damage restoration
- Onsite response within 30 minutes
- 100 % insurance billing